- Sasaeng, Another Name of a Criminal
- C-JeS Announcement – The Guideline for JYJ Fan Support
- [ENG Trans] JYJ Jaejoong Kim’s solo fan meeting in China made a great success – startling 1,000 fans cheered outside
- The cruel history of JYJ – Looking Back the year since JYJ’s debut (1)
- [ENG Trans] Junsu KIM awarded Most Popular Actor at Korea Musical Awards and gave meaningful commentary.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Category Archives: Mission Cleared
Thanks to the HoTels who have gave all their strength in spreading made-up stories about 625 meeting and going so far as extending their territories overseas to international fandom, JYJ’s reputation have been extensively damaged domestically AND internationally. If you … Continue reading
* This post will help you to understand the current use of the name TVXQ by the two members & SM(& maybe HoTels too), and general change of Korean Fandom toward them. * Original post in Korean on the below image: by 픞픞픞픞 (DC) * … Continue reading
Originally Posted on February 5, 2011 by dctvxqgall
Originally Posted on March 17, 2011 by dctvxqgall The below incident is something that someone abuses names of celebrities so he/she can draw more attention. ‘PARK’ in the article blamed JYJ and C-jeS Entertainment for having free showcases in the … Continue reading
Originally Posted on February 18, 2011 by dctvxqgall The Court dismissed Crebeau Cosmetics from SM’s counter-suit While the court dismissed SM Entertainment’s objections against court’s approval of the three former members of TVXQ’s application of the provisional injunction, Lee Kyung … Continue reading
Posted on February 26, 2011 by dctvxqgall Part V. Wrapping up the series -Understanding the 625 meeting On February 17, 2011 Seoul Central District Court in Korea has dismissed SM Entertainment (SME)’s objection to the injunctive relief that allows the individual activities of … Continue reading
Originally Posted on February 25, 2011 by dctvxqgall