- Sasaeng, Another Name of a Criminal
- C-JeS Announcement – The Guideline for JYJ Fan Support
- [ENG Trans] JYJ Jaejoong Kim’s solo fan meeting in China made a great success – startling 1,000 fans cheered outside
- The cruel history of JYJ – Looking Back the year since JYJ’s debut (1)
- [ENG Trans] Junsu KIM awarded Most Popular Actor at Korea Musical Awards and gave meaningful commentary.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Category Archives: 625 Meeting
Posted on February 26, 2011 by dctvxqgall Part V. Wrapping up the series -Understanding the 625 meeting On February 17, 2011 Seoul Central District Court in Korea has dismissed SM Entertainment (SME)’s objection to the injunctive relief that allows the individual activities of … Continue reading
Originally Posted on February 25, 2011 by dctvxqgall
Originally Posted on February 24, 2011 by dctvxqgall Part III. What can you learn from the full recording of 625 meeting? Part I of this series gives you some background information about characteristics of Korean idol fandom and how it … Continue reading
Originally Posted on February 21, 2011 by dctvxqgall On our latest post, we talked about ‘who attended and what happened at the 625 meeting’. If you haven’t read the part 1 yet, it mighe be better to read it before you start this … Continue reading
Originally Posted on February 21, 2011 by dctvxqgall We have translated our post on the Korean blog so that more people may read this article. We previously said we would bring you a “summary” of the 625 meeting, but it … Continue reading
Originally Posted on February 16, 2011 by dctvxqgall As we promised before, we bring you the full transcript of the 625 recording in both Korean and English. If you download the Pdf file, you can find a link where you … Continue reading